How It Works/ Covid Info
- Find our full product range in the online shop by clicking on each product category.
- Your food items will be packed in to paper bags, you can bring clean bottles with you to refill liquids, you can include them in your order on the website, where it says 'Click & Collect Only' next to the product.
- We are delivering up to 3km from the shop location (E8 2BT). You just need to select Local Delivery in the basket, check your postcode is valid, and £3.50 delivery fee will be added.
- Deliveries will be completed by electric cargo bicycle, lent to us by our lovely neighbours Brunswick East Bakehouse.
- To add liquid products to your delivery, add the product where it says e.g. 'Hand Wash - Home Delivery'. We will bring the product in a glass bottle, which you can return on subsequent deliveries for the £1 back.
- We are now open to customers for browsing, so it is not required for you to make an order before you visit us if you'd rather bring your own containers.
- Please wear a face covering
- Ensure containers are clean, staff will serve you food and oils to reduce the contact of people with the scoops etc.
- 1 customer at a time in the store
- Keep a safe 2 metre distance when queuing to enter the store
- Staff are hand sanitizing in between every customer and wearing face coverings to serve you
- Additional cleaning is being carried out each day