Most babies are comfortable in one size nappies from about six to eight weeks or 10lb - and they continue to fit right through to potty training.
There’s a pocket at the back of the waterproof nappy, where you put the absorbent inserts. Each of our nappies come with two bamboo mix inserts.
Popper system to the front
Velcro fastening for super-quick changing and easy night time changes
Waterproof lining - no need for anything extra
Gusset which helps keeps the poop inside the nappy and helps with those poo-explosions
Completely free of nasties
- Pre-washing before use helps increase the absorbency of your nappies. Follow the washing instructions below and repeat up to three times. You don't need to dry them between washes.
- After use, knock any solids into the toilet (or remove the biodegradable liner if you have used one). Fold back the laundry tabs to prevent the hook and loop sticking to other fabrics. Put the used nappy in the nappy bucket until wash day.
- It can help to put the nappies on a cold rinse before washing as this ensures all the solids have been washed away before the washing cycle.
- Your nappies can be washed at 60°C, although many parents find that 40°C is usually sufficient.
- Use your usual detergent
- Don't use any fabric conditioner or bleaching agents
- Your nappies are best dried naturally, although you can put them on a low setting in the tumble dryer. Natural is best for your nappies and the planet too.
- Do be careful if they have been near heat such as the tumble dryer or radiator and don't stuff the inserts back in straight away. The heat can weaken the elastic and cause it to snap.
- If you do need to use barrier/nappy rash cream, ensure you use a liner.